BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

LOLWAT.

Wow, since October. Goddamn. Tumblr is one hell of a drug.

All the updates are either there, Plurk, or Twitter. But I am le pissed at Twitter for shutting down Twidroid on my eReader. I'm missing it already. Dammit.

Updates:

* Passed the last semester with flying As. I haven't seen something so glorious since my first year.

* I finally filled out my graduation form. I am officially graduating in May/June/WHENEVER.

* I've reached a point of my life that I can achieve balance between classes, social life (friends, parties, MOVIES), entertainment (drawing, writing, rp-ing,)

* Still don't have a job but I keep on looking~

* Still able to apply to Law School! Will do so before March 25!

Will update later or just check out the links above...currently constructing a

att. the Penguin.

0 comments: