BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

And the last 2 months have been possibly the most miserable in the last few years. I have a freaking F on Audit, it's been one month since my uncle's death, and I can't find a job. Then I had another car accident because it slid down a slippery road. What pisses me off is how fast my step-grandmother started badmouthing me to my other grandmother. I realized something: somehow in the last 4 years, I became my little's sisters' babysitter, tutor, and driver. I did it all out of being a good daughter and as favor to severely overworked parents. But something happens and, no matter what it is...it becomes my fault. Fuck this, I'm 21 credits away from graduating; I don't need this.

I'm just really scared that I won't graduate and get into the law school I want because I fucked up in one miserable class. I'm already an expense to my parents, I lost family members, my car and now this on my last fucking year. I know life goes on but GODDAMN I NEED TO BREAK SOME PLATES.

0 comments: