BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ever had your body just sleep on you while your body's still awake? Yeah that happened this Tuesday while I was pulling my last Business English report out of my ass. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me? I still have a MORNING (because 10 am is still morning for me with a side of lunch) mentality and then my body decides "Fuck that, we're watching the Adult Swim reruns and maybe even catch Married with Children at 5am just to be safe...Better yet! Don't sleep at all! And while you're at it, drive 25 minutes to college and pretend I don't weigh 12 tons when you get to the class..."


...I have a comically adversarial relationship with the sleep part of my hypothalamus. Most notably during ANY break from class.

Speaking of which...

ONE MORE YEAR LEFT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I cannot stress this enough, after two years of surviving accounting classes (excluding the basics I took on 1st year) Next semester is just gravy, leaving me more time to sleep, less hair to pull out, and more time for whatever...

0 comments: