BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 22, 2010


As of Monday, June 21, 2010, the nearly 60-day system-wide strike of the University of Puerto Rico has come to an official close, and Dia is cautiously happy. So why am I cautiously happy? Various reasons listed here:

01. The administration, particularly the President of Trustees (Presidenta de Sindicos) has acted in such a manner that makes people perceive she is a sore loser. The conditions imposed by her had no standing or favor with students, parents and professors (100% Credit Price increase, the possibility of criminal charges against the students participating, ect).

02. The dates chosen to resume classes. My twin's campus is the host for the Central American Games so there might be an inconsistency in resuming their finals. Meanwhile, I'll be back in class on July 5 so here's me enjoying the last of this break. On the plus side, there's a chance I can recover my Audit (CONT4017) grade and finals and [DRUMROLL PLEZ] I don't have to wake up early!

03. Not related to the Strike directly (or is it?), Shawn's body will be updated and the arc hopefully before Psych resumes their 5th Season (Yay!) Still, as much fun as drawing the strip is, it's an exhausting labor of love and thank you guys for being so damn patient!


att. the penguin

0 comments: