BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

01. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, 53 DAY ALL CAMPUS UPR STRIKE... But it's almost done and it's back to class...for two weeks :|||||
02. LSAT is done! That was excruciating 6 HOURS of test sections and fuck my life, I hope I get more than 150 to get into UPR Law School.
03. Who got a BlackBerry after 3 years of prodding and bitching?
04. Yes, I have too much time to waste but I almost found a job selling knives to bored housewives....Yeah, that's accessory to involuntary penile removal. Shawn's body will be updated soon enough!
05. Summer cleaning...I think an old shirt of mine became an ecosystem...
06. Good news everyone, my braces are off! Bad news, my doctor wants me to get my nose operated T^T This is my grandmother's nose okay? And it worked great for her! Rest in peace Abuela Grace.
07. I have found myself between flirting with guys and keeping them away with a 6-ft pole...reasons? I didn't know how much I missed the single life.

Well, that's a pretty good summary to my life for the last 6 months and here's hoping for less drama and more fun!

att. the penguin!

0 comments: