BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Project: The Iupi Survival Guide

To give this blog a breath of life, I'm writing a survival guide to my campus. A nice recollection of all my experiences there and why I don't regret a single minute of it. Each post will be in Spanish (because I plan on publishing it later here in Puerto Rico) then translated in English. I plan on covering all the bases here, from before class starts to graduation, and that includes everything. Note that:

A) THIS IS NOT BY ANYWAY SANCTIONED BY THE UPR ADMINISTRATION OR AFFLIATES. This is merely a retelling of all tricks one picks up along the way.
B) THERE WILL BE CURSING. A LOT. You will understand why.

The Blog is right here: The Iupi Survival Guide | La Guia para Sobrevivir la Iupi

att. the penguin

0 comments: