BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 6//The Lulz continues...

This week had no picket, no nothing but it still went a whole lot faster (maybe because of the three tests I'm going to take come Monday). Speaking of tests, I frankly have no idea what will happen with the INGL 3251 test; half the stuff wasn't discussed for various reasons (bipolar storm system, professor getting sick, ect). I also stumbled upon a huge roadblock with FINA 3107 (what the fuck was that problem?!) with the whole standard deviation and expected return crap...serves me right for postponing the reviews...

Not much has happened outside of college mainly due to the rainfall and lack of social life. Short post this week, huh?

att. the penguin who is furiously reviewing her notes

EDIT: I love my Meowmi shirt...English Test was moved to Friday, leaving me with a night full of awesome TV (House and CSI: Miami return!)

0 comments: