BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 5//Oh the Irony

Week five has to be one of the shortest in this semester due to:

*Labor Day, which I spent it gloriously asleep and watching the Dirty Jobs marathon,

*The second protest/picket planned for this year, thanks to the HEEND (in which all UPR campus had no class for 24 hours); again, I spent it sleeping and doodling

Overall, I only had 2 1/2 day's worth of class time because of the INGL 3251 professor leaving early for a conference. I spent the weekend slaving away on a REHU 4405 homework that took WAY longer than I planned (I printed it out around 12:45 am last night). Ever have one of those works that just seems to drag on forever? And halfway through it, it gets so boring, you can't help but do something else just to regain any sensation in your brain? Anywho, it's official, my semester will last two more days than expected...dammit.

The other classes are going along smoothly, except maybe the Federal Tax class. I have to ask the professor about how to study for his class at home because powerpoints handouts are great and all but I tend to go more for the textbook to review. Another class I'm having a bit of trouble is Business Law (DEME 4005) mainly because THAT CLASSROOM COULD DOUBLE AS A FUCKING MORGUE. This week, we cover the rest of La Carta de Derechos (the Bill of Rights) in the Puerto Rican Constitution (it's a little more exciting than it sounds like thanks to the current situations these days)

In Internet related news...
Pigeon Beats the Internet FINALLY, one can make use of the assload of pigeons in San Juan...but first, we'd have to give those cute li'l rats with wings a bath.

That's it for this week, stay tuned! XD

att. the penguin who is procrastinating her lectures

0 comments: