BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 4//LOLwhut

I tend to write at the end of my weekend and since it's Labor Day, I write today XD

This week started off with a bird taking a dump on MY HEAD. Not joking, this really happened on Monday after lunch, dammit. My parents laughed their asses off when I told them that. Apparently it brings good luck...still waiting on that luck. The rest of the week was jumbled up by two phenomena:

1) Surprise protest on Wednesday, which I found out AFTER I woke up @ 5:35 am then drove to my campus, only to be turned back.

2) Possibly the most bipolar tropical storm in recent history; ladies and gents, I give the goverment fiasco that was Erika. I can honestly say that the news went from "Don't come to class tomorrow, we're going to go hide in a corner with four boxes of water and beer" to "Fuck y'all, that p*ssy didn't do squat, we expect your ass in class tomorrow" in more or less TWO HOURS. I still had to show up to a class to a class where the professor didn't.

After this week, I predict my ass will be cloistered in my room because I have a lot of catching up to do...crap.

att. the penguin who is watching the Labor Day Dirty Jobs Marathon

0 comments: