BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Last Days of Summer


Only 3 1/2 days of summer left T^T...

Fuck it, I was getting bored anyways. Like the glaring reminder that is the Clock Tower, my summer vacation is over and unlike the last one, I feel like I did more growing up. That, and I'm never taking another summer class for the remainder of my Bachelor's degree. Gotta get back to sleeping early because even though I start later (8 am Mon-Thu), the 1 1/2 hours of traffic jam is just too much for me and I'd get there late anyways...time for me and my Optimus Prime blanket to get reacquainted with sleeping in the car.

Dear God, I love this game...but Jesus Christ, the difficulty curve likes to be a bitch! Is it mean to cheer when (SPOILER) Maria gets killed by Pyramid Head?(/SPOILER)...I thought so. During the last few days of vacation me and Grace have been playing this and Resident Evil 4 (actually my cousin and me played that one alternating).

Creatively, I've been languishing for a bit with no reason in the art department but not so much in the written.



Aren't they just adorable?

That's all I got for today,

att the penguin who is getting ready for Monday TAT

0 comments: