BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 31, 2009

Trip to Bacardi


My mom and my aunt decided to do a trip to the Casa Bacardi Rum Factory tour and at the last minute, I got dressed and hopped in the car.

I heard about this tour due to people choosing it as their company for the ADMI group project (my study/group partner for CONT 4125 had that one), so I've been wanting to see it for a while. The tour was nice, short and with air conditioning so yeah, it was a nice break from the mall/movie theater. They let you sample some of their drinks so yeah...anyways, it was a learning experience and I recommend it to everyone!

Besides that, tomorrow is my cousin's birthday so beach time!

att the penguin got a bit tipsy from 5 samples of rum-based drinks

Update: My microcomputer's A/C charger cable got tangled up in my legs and it fell...topside and closed but it seems ok (everything's running all right). I hate my luck sometimes.

0 comments: