BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Main Site Up!



My Main Site is up and running thanks to my sister! Hopefully, I'll be able to maintain it with minimal help (snowball's chance in hell, LOL). The link is on the top left corner of this blog so go ahead and visit it!

Life news, not much has happened. My boyfriend and I mutually decided be just friends again to due to circumstances we both have to fix (explaining my slight depression and lack of blog updates). Other than that, my uncle from my mother's side and his family came over last night but everyone was experiencing the Temperature change cold (Germany=79°, PR=89° with 65% humidity) so we mostly stayed home.

Well, that's it for today! Tomorrow, I'll be visiting my campus to sort out some matters before I have to drive Grace to Mayawest on the 31st.

att. the penguin

0 comments: