BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another summer wasted on the stupid, summer class edition..I GOT AN A!!! I will have a happy. My aunt keeps making a big fuss over why I'm not getting as good grades in my Accounting classes as I do in my other Business Admin courses (Marketing was fun)...she says I'm in the wrong Bachelor's degree but I actually do like accounting better than my other classes, minus the lack-o'-sleep those department tests cause me.

This semester will be grueling to me because I signed up for two Accounting classes (Advanced along with Federal Taxation) along with Finances part 1. In other words, today I realized what kind of mistake I made. But getting that A just lifted my spirits so much 'cause I really expected a B because of the final test.

Lately, I've been experiencing headaches that go between slight to moderate (i.e. can't really lift myself from my bed). Maybe I've been sleeping in too much and that's taken a toll on my normal sleep patterns. Me sleeping @ 3 am to 4 am is something I should change, especially considering that August is not that far away. Today I spent the whole day cleaning my room and my sister's so yeah, very tired.

att. the penguin who is bored

0 comments: