BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last week//Transformers 2 & Ice Age 3 reviews

This week I spent it in my sister's new apartment (err...maybe that's an overstatement...) over @ Mayaguez and during my stay I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs...

HOW AWESOME IS THIS FUCKING MOVIE?! I'll tell you with the following reasons:
1. Optimus Prime at his best along with NEST
2. Will and Epps banter (LOL)
3. Sam's mom getting high off pot brownies
4. Better dialog with the Autobots and Decepticons (I saw the original Megatron)
5. FIGHT SEQUENCES FTFW

The only complaint I have is that they tried to stuff way too much in a very constraint amount of time (No, I didn't mind the 2 1/2 hours). Overall, 5/5 stars!


The baby storyline wore thin on me so i just focused on the rest of the movie. The Scrat sequences were just as funny as ever, the rivalry between the T-Rex momma and Sid was pretty funny and Buck was a welcome addition. I'd give it 3 1/2 stars out of five.

In other news, my friend's baby was born the same day I came to Mayawest so I has a happy!!!

During my stay, my sister and her boyfriend revived my hatred of Twilight. I actually tried reading the book then stopped 'cause I needed the neurons for actual thought. I did enjoy the fact that the vampire-human baby ate thru Bella's innards then...you know what, look up the SparkNotes.

Well gotta go finish some incomplete business on my computer =D

att the penguin

0 comments: