BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First days back!

And they had their bumps along the road...

First day : I got the first week jitters the night before meaning my eyes decided to get droopy around 2:30 am only to wake up 3 hours later. For some reason, I threw up. Luckily I got to sleep for two more hours in my car until ten minutes before class. The 8:30 am Federal Taxation sclass professor didn't show up but at least I'm not alone in my suffering. The rest of the classes went about smooth (time to buy/rent books).

Today, the morning class didn't come again...so yeah...little miffed. I forgot to bring my netbook so I was bored senseless for most of the day. Got to sell some of my old books (yay!) and found friends that could help me with the others. Random note to self, get parking sticker.

It feels good to be back.

att the penguin who is still recovering from the near all-nighter from the first day

0 comments: