BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Of the last few weeks

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while! Maybe because I get distracted way too easily buy hey, at least I'm returning to my old (good) habits.

College has been a mess of works, tests and other stuff that I can only vaguely remember. The protests were postponed, I was able to get some of my courses for the next semester (spoiler alert: it will kill me X_X) and I am practically finished with that bothersome REHU 4405 project.

Speaking of which, I don't know which is worse: the project itself or the asshole I was stuck working with. Not only getting too comfy with me (tried to sneak a peek into my computer so I showed him the goriest scenes of Silent Hill 3 and other 'delightful' images) but he hasn't handed in his part even though I told him I wanted the written project done by this Saturday. I never thought I would say this to another human being since being in college but MY GOD, GET A CLUE AND ROT FOR ALL I CARE, DUMBASS /capsrape. The way he acts gives me the creeps and I can't trust to be anywhere too solitary with him. If he finds this, I frankly do not care. I can work well with group projects but he crossed the line a while back and no thanks and GTFO.

Done with that rant. Comp has been giving me hiccups so gonna get that fixed soon enough.

Not much to say after that.

att the penguin who REALLY wants to bust some heads

0 comments: