BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 9 & 10//

Why two weeks in a row? Three words: Week-Long Strike. To express the disgust towards what is referred to as Ley 7 (where almost 17,000 government agency workers were fired among other effects) and to avoid unnecessary student violence, the interim president of the UPR system has decreed a week-long recess for all 11 campus in the system.

TL; DR: I have a free week at the cost of spending Christmas Eve in finals.

I can honestly say that last week was a blurr: all I could remember was getting the grades for my tests (all B's) but at least I got stuff done with the REHU 4405 project (suddenly I got appointed leader LOL)

Art/Fiction wise, I've been kind of dead lately besides Shawn's Body (which I use as a stress relief) but at least I have the following ideas for Promise: Return to Silent Hill: Taking advantage of House's trip to Mayfield hospital at the beginning of this season, I want to explore how he dealt with the memories of the Incident while Wilson's stuck in Silent Hill...that town tends to bring up the worst in people.

Fan rambling aside, here's hoping that I can finish up any loose ends before returning to class!

att the penguin who is slightly scared of looking out the window for no discernible reason

0 comments: